Here is how to dress for a wedding like Micah Gianneli
1. You can never go wrong in a black dress!
Not just any black dress would do. The aim is to stand out so it’s time to show off a bit of shoulder. A black dress always scores very good marks. The fashion police will always be hailing you for this choice.
2. There is nothing like a red sequined dress to scream your presence.
Red is associated with danger for good reason. To make an entrance, I would opt for a red dress just like this with matching red lippie for the win. RED! RED! REEEEEDDD!!!!
3. If the dress code permits white, make sure your outfit does not compete with the bride's look.
Wearing white to a wedding can be tricky. But you see this look right here, is everything! The cowboy hat and bralette took the outfit from 8 to 800.
4. Off shoulders with extra details? Yes, please!
It is normal to wear off shoulders. But seeing as you definitely don’t like to subscribe to regular, you could kuku just go for extra bow details around the sleeves. Again, Yes Please!
5. A corset dress is perfect!
The beauty of a corset dress that fits perfectly cannot be overstated. Plus any reason to show off some shoulder is 100% wel-co-me-d! This dress just says AMAZING from top to bottom. It is one of those dresses that the simplicity keeps heads turning in awe.
6. Play with layering and just have fun with your looks.
When it comes to layering, dressing for the weather you want and not the weather you currently have is the koko. So, being in the abroad (in your mind), you should opt for floral layerings as summer is around the corner. No more snooooooooooooow!!!