The SociaLiga has done it again! In another testament to their commitment to empowering youth sports and rewarding their sports passion they have partnered with Enovate to launch the SociaLiga x Enovate FPL Challenge with prize money totaling 1.6 million naira.
Enovate by Wema is a digital platform designed to nurture an innovative and vibrant digital community and to promote innovative ideas around us.
In building communities, they have partnered with SociaLiga, a sports entertainment Company that aims to bring people together by creating an ambience where people can network and enjoy fun activities.
We have made this even more exciting by adding cash prizes for weekly, monthly and End of Season winners:
The End of Season Champion (Top of the Table), will walk home with N500,000 in prize money while the 1st runner up wins N300,000 and the 2nd runner up takes N200,000.
Monthly Table Toppers get N10,000, 1st runner up wins N7,000 and 2nd runner up wins N5,000.
Weekly Champions get N5,000, 1st runner up wins N3,000 and 2nd runner up wins N2,000.
All participants also get a free ticket to any of the 2018 SociaLiga events.
So, what are you waiting for? Click Here to register and join the league of champions!
Before you go, also read this:
- You must be following ALAT and SociaLiga on at least one of the following platforms Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
- You must open an ALAT account with at least N1500 using the LIGA code. Existing ALAT account holders are also eligible. If you live outside Nigeria, don’t worry :); you are also allowed to play. Just open an ALAT account. Click here if you do not know how to open an ALAT account.
- Multiple entries are not allowed
- The first 50 entries qualify for free Merchandise and free SociaLiga tickets
- All participants get a free ticket each to any SociaLiga event of their choice in 2018
Tickets can be redeemed at a SociaLiga venue. Beneficiaries who are away can send representatives.
/ 4 weeks ago
Lagos is HOT!!!!! Lagos is HOT!!!! Get in here for some quick fashion tips
/ 1 week ago
“The NFF needs to do more about grassroots football, that is if they are...