#CraveFactory is SociaLiga’s food corner. From recipes to reviews to any random talk about food, we have you covered right here. Today we are serving this Banana Pound Cake or Banana Infused Pound Cake or Banana Flavored Pound Cake! We are sha serving!!!!
Who doesn’t love a yummy meat on a stick. Not only does it look so enticing, it also really tastes awesome. Chicken skewers may look complex but trust us when we say it’s so easy to make. It’s really great for finger foods especially when you have guests over drinks or maybe just hanging out with friends to watch some sport event or game night.
About 60 minutes.
– Chicken breast (150g)
– Green bell pepper (1/4 medium sized)
– Red bell pepper (1/4 medium sized)
– Yellow bell pepper (1/4 medium sized)
– Onion (1/4 medium sized)
– 1 Chicken bullion cube
– Onion powder (1/2 tsp)
– Garlic powder (1 tsp)
– Ginger powder (1/2 tsp)
– Suya spice ( 2 tsp)
– Cayenne pepper (1 tsp)
– Salt to taste
– 2 Wooden skewers
– Frozen bag of chips
1. Cut the chicken breast into 6 large cubes.
2. Season with all the spices and set aside in the fridge to marinate for about 30 minutes or more.
Tip: Can be done a day before to infuse the spices some more.
3. Dice the peppers and the onions into large even squares which would later be assembled on the skewers.
4. Heat up a pan on medium heat then add little oil. Once it’s hot enough, put in the seasoned chicken cubes and continue stirring until all the the sides are white.
Tip: Turn off the heat before the chicken starts to turn brown and leave to cool off.
5. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
6. Soak the two wooden skewers in a bowl with water and then set aside.
7. Once the chicken has cooled down, begin to assemble in the skewers starting with the sliced onion, one of the peppers followed by chicken while alternating to coloured peppers consecutively with each skewer having 3 pieces of chicken breast.
8. Arrange on the skewers on the oven rack and put in the oven.
Tip: Flip to the opposite side of the chicken after 5 minutes to get better results
9. Put off the oven after another 5 minutes as the chicken skewers can now be removed.
10. Serve with fried chips and enjoy.
Bet9jaSociaLiga MatchDay 4 #WrapUp
Bet9jaSociaLiga MD4 ran over the course of two weekends as a heavy downpour interrupted the schedule of games. Regardless, the football remained breathtaking and tense, as expected.
1) Heat up your pan of oil.
Tip : Aim for a temperature around 160°C.It will help you get the best results.
2) Lower your chips in gently and keep an eye on them until they are golden brown before setting aside. At this point you have created the best chips possible.
3) Season it up as desired.
Recipe : Mololuwa Dawodu, CEO of Cuisine Boulevard, an online catering services that offer delectable dishes at an affordable price. She is also a vendor at SociaLiga events
Instagram : @cuisineboulevardng
Photography & Branding : RedBoxx is a brand development agency with a focusing on creating simple consistent content that create and maintain brands.
Instagram : @MyRedBoxx