We have got this beef burger recipe that is guaranteed to keep you wanting more! Yumm!!! You don’t have to go to a restaurant to have a good burger as it can be prepared at the comfort of your own home. Go ahead and try this recipe. It is surely going to be a fave.
About 45 minutes.
• Burger buns (1 bun)
• Beef mince (125g)
• Garlic powder (1/4 tsp)
• Salt (1/2 tsp)
• Onion powder (1/4 tsp)
• Cayenne pepper (1/4 tsp)
• Lettuce (1 leaf)
• Tomato (2 slices)
• Cucumber (2 slices)
• 1 Cheese slice
• Bag of frozen chips
1) Season the Beef mince with all the spices and mix together till it is well combined.
2) Mold into a thick round disc that is flat at the top and the bottom.
Tip : Press your thumb half way into the center so it slightly resembles a doughnut to create the burger patty. This is to ensure it cooks evenly and reduces swelling of the beef.
3) Get a griddle pan or regular sauce pan and drizzle with oil with the burner on medium heat. Once it’s hot enough add the burger patty to the pan.
4) As the meat begins to turn brown beneath flip to the opposite side. Cook on both sides until it is well done and there’s no pink Beef left.
Tip : The Cheese slice could be added on the beef once it is cooked at this point while still in the pan. The heat from the beef will melt the cheese.
5) Slice the vegetables as required. Two thin round slices of tomato and cucumber is recommended and also some onion rings.
6) Divide the Burger bun into two.
Tip : The bread could be toasted on a pan to heat it up a bit to give it a more solid look.
7) Begin to mount the burger starting with the lettuce followed by the cucumber slices, tomato slices, the burger patty, cheese and onion rings. Tip : Burger sauce or mayonnaise can also be added into it.
8) The Burger is ready to be served along with fried chips we are going to make next.
1) Heat up your pan of oil.
Tip : Aim for a temperature around 160°C.It will help you get the best results.
2) Lower your chips in gently and keep an eye on them until they are golden brown before setting aside. At this point you have created the best chips possible.
3) Season it up as desired.
Recipe : Mololuwa Dawodu, CEO of Cuisine Boulevard, an online catering services that offer delectable dishes at an affordable price. She is also a vendor at SociaLiga events
Instagram : @cuisineboulevardng
Photography & Branding : RedBoxx is a brand development agency with a focusing on creating simple consistent content that create and maintain brands.
Instagram : @MyRedBoxx