A: Basic Requirements
SociaLiga 5ves compulsorily requires each player to present the following information during the submission of biodata:
1. Full name (first name & surname)
2. E-mail address
3. Phone Number
5. Marital Status
6. Valid ID Card
7. Work ID
B: Social Media Requirements
SociaLiga 5ves is a Social Media driven tournament and thus:
1. Players are compulsorily required to be active on Social Media with their official Social Media account names (Twitter, Facebook or/and Instagram) provided to via their team captains.
2. Players must be following SociaLiga across all digital & social media platforms.
C: Working Status
SociaLiga 5ves is solely open to members of the working class and thus:
1. Secondary School students are ineligible for registration
2. Undergraduates are ineligible for registration
3. Undergraduates who are also members of the working class are specially required to show proof of employment during the registration process before being granted a pass to participate.
D: Players’ Playing History
SociaLiga 5ves is an amateur tournament and thus:
1. Professionals players are ineligible for registration
2. Ex-professional players are ineligible for registration
3. Semi-professional players are ineligible for registration
4. Ex-semi-professional players are ineligible for registration
i. A Professional or ex-professional player is a player who has officially played for a professional club either in Nigeria or outside the country.
ii. A Semi-professional or ex-semi-professional player is a player who has officially played for a semi-professional club either in Nigeria or outside the country.
E: Criminal History
1. Individuals with any criminal record are ineligible for registration.
Penalty for Violation of the Player Eligibility Criteria
1. Teams who field a player/players in clear violation of any of the Player Eligibility Criteria will be automatically disqualified.