Our Dearest Supporters,
We would like to extend our gratitude to you for massively supporting the launch of The SociaLiga Sports Limited (The SociaLiga), your overwhelming support has been very encouraging to us. The fans are all
that matter to us, and we want to assure you that your live for the beautiful game will surely be rewarded.
The SociaLiga belongs not only to the five founding teams which are the primary shareholders, but also everyone out there that supports us, i.e the fans, players and other well wishers. We therefore promise
to run this league of yours in a transparent, responsible and efficient manner.
We launch The SociaLiga with the belief that with your continued support, we can achieve something truly special. We would also like to reiterate our ideology and philosophy that sports leagues with its roots on social media is one predicted on dedication, camaraderie and fraternity; We want to play these sports in a spirited, and competitive manner but yet stay cordial after the on field battles.
There’ll be an additional team to make it six and in future we would be expanding to accommodate for extra teams who would want to be part of the franchise. We intend to do this right away, by building a brand that stands solid, and more importantly, we intend to make you all feel like you belong to this brand new family.
True to our view of transparency, we plan to render quarterly accounts of the league through the appropriate medium especially our newsletters.
Kindly see below a list of The SociaLiga’s Directors and top level management staff.
1. Mr. Oladimeji Williams (@D_iiW) – Chief Executive Officer.
2. Mr. Opeyemi Tokoya (@Optninety9) – Director.
3. Mr. Olumide Akinsola (@gboukzi) – Director.
4. Mr. Caleb Olurunmaiye (@ceefour) – Director
5. Mr. Longe Oluwatobi (@mrLong_) – Director.
6. Mr. Kaelo Ajuluchukwu (@_Kaelo_) – General Counsel.
7. Mr. Ololade Ajibose (@Mister_Ld) – Company Secretary.
8. Mr. Adegboyega Adebambo (@slayaar) – Finance.
9. Mr. Oluwaseyi Fowode (@urfavscoodybooo) – Marketing.
10. Mr. Ntenoiro Ikuru (@Nteoniro) – Digital Media and Sports Technology.
11. Ms. Tola Sarumi (@AfroVii) – Public Relations Officer.
You already know us, we took the field with passion, we gave our all in the previous social media football tournaments, we played for nothing but pride, and that won’t change.
We hope to see you at our maiden event on the 19th of December, 2015, at Children International School [CIS] Funke Usman Zainab Street off Admiralty Road Lekki Phase 1.
Our commitment to this date was based on solely the following two factors:
– Our obligations to the fans who anticipated since the summer that they would be watching their beloved teams once more during the festive season.
-Our contractual obligations to our sponsors.
We are grateful for your continued support of the founding teams and the newly formed league.
Mr. Oladimeji Williams
For: The SociaLiga.